SITEC has developed a philosophy focused on satisfying our customers' needs and expectations.
Continual progression is fundamental for us to meet our objectives, adapting ourselves to the present market. That’s why SITEC invests huge efforts into the research and development of new materials and new production processes.
SITEC has a laboratory which lets us deal with and provides solutions to the strictest requirements, as well as to carry out a severe quality control of our materials.
Our laboratory lets us test and control all our production processes: compounds preparation, physic-chemical properties tests of our materials, and finished part dimensional control.
We use lastest generation equipment such as:
- Compact OD PC Rheometer: used to test the vulcanisation process
- Mooney Compact PC Viscometer: used for viscosity tests
- PC Dynamometer: used for tensile strength, elongation at break and tear strength tests
- PC Electronic Densimeter: used for density tests
- PC-Micro-IRHD Automatic Durometer: used to measure hardness in a Micro-IRHD scale
- PC-IRHD Automatic Durometer: used to measure hardness in a IRHD scale
- PC-SHORE Automatic Durometer: used to measure hardness in a SHORE A scale
- Low Temperature Equipment: used for low temperature tests
- MEMMERT 500 Stove: used for ageing, compression set and swelling into fluids strength tests
- Multi-die cut: with adjustable accessories to get standard test tubes
- Laboratory Injection Machine: 50 tonnes shutting strength
- Laboratory Press: 250 atm. maximum working press
- Laboratory Cylinder: used to prepare and approve new compounds
All tests are carried out under normalised conditions according to each norm. BS, DIN, ASTM y UNE are the most usual norms used in our laboratory.